SNOW IN THE CITY
























If you're from the UK, then I'm sure you're familiar with the EPIDEMIC that was last week aka 'The Beast from the East' aka 6cm of snow...


Now whilst the South of England went into a panic, the North just put on an extra layer and got on with it. But being a southerner, I couldn't help but join in with everyone else on Instagram/social media and take some pictures (with the amazing Nataly Jennings of course) in the magical white snow, which I thought I'd share on here for your browsing...If you're not sick of seeing it yet.

We went to Hyde park and got caught in a bit of a blizzard, which made the most Narnia-like of settings for the pictures. I haven't seen snow like this in a while and a part of me can't help but feel christmassy when I do.

Call me cliche, but all I ever dream of is a White Christmas! Maybe one day, but until then, I'll take a white March...



Walking along the streets of London suddenly seemed a lot more enjoyable when it looked like frosting was covering every car and tree top.












Here's to more snow in December (pretty please!)

No comments